2011 USRA Divison II Rules Proposals
Following are the 2011 USRA Division 2 Rules proposals, to be voted on by current 2011 USRA Division 2 members:
1. Production 4-1/2″ Stock Car (Nascar): Combine into a single driver division, no amateur/expert split. This new format will use built motors (no handouts). Host Raceway will retain discretion for contesting this class or 1/24 Scale JRL/Indy Car class.
2. GT-12 Chassis: Eliminate “must be available in an assembled RTR form” requirement. The manufacturers will be required to submit and donate an assembled RTR chassis to the USRA for technical reference purposes as a part of the approval process.
3. Group 10: Combine into a single driver division, no amateur/expert split. This new format will use handout motors. Host Raceway discretion: flat or banked track.
4. Group 10: Allow any type/style of USRA Approved Commercially Available body. Body choice will be NATS Host Raceway discretion and will be announced following the completion of the Online Vote.
5. LMP: Combine into a single driver division, no amateur/expert split. This new format will use handout motors. Host Raceway discretion: flat or banked track.
The 2011 USRA Division 2 ballot is now online, for voting on 5 proposals for rules changes in the USRA Division 2 Rules.
All current 2011 USRA Division 2 members will be recieving an email with the invitation to vote which will include a link to the online voting ballot.
Voting will be open from today – Friday July 22 and will be closed at midnight on August 4th, 2011 (end of the day, all time zones). This should allow sufficient time for all members to place their votes.
You must be a current USRA 2011 Division 2 member to vote.
As a current 2011 USRA Division 2 member you are invited and encouraged to vote on these proposals that will effect the rules and race formats for next year’s 2012 USRA Division 2 National Championships.
Please only vote once. When you submit your vote, you will see a confirmation at the bottom of the voting page. All ballots and votes will be checked against the 2011 USRA Division 2 active member list for verification of eligibility.
You must fill out your name, email address, and your USRA membership number. In case you do not have your USRA card handy, your membership number is the number preceding your name at the top & bottom of the email that was sent to all current USRA Div 2 members.
The 5 proposals are being published publicly online, but only current USRA Division 2 members are being sent the direct link to the actual online voting ballot. All ballots will be verified against the membership list.
USRA National Director